|1 wk into truvada and efavirenz
Jun 16, 2008
My son is very depressed shaking and bad dreams etc. Will this pass with time
Response from Dr. McGowan
Initiating treatment with efavirenz can be associated with vivid dreams. It is important to be sure to take the efavirenz on an empty stomach (1 -2 hours before or after a meal). Food increases the absorption of the medication and can make the dreams and neurologic side effects more pronounced. The side effects can become less intense over time, especially over the first 2 to 4 weeks.
On treatment for TB but Dr. not sure I have it.
Am I taking too many meds?
- Will Kids Catch Genital Warts If Parents Have It?
- Will A Herpes Outbreak Go Away Without Medication?
- What Is The Difference Between Genital Herpes And Cold Sores?
- What Effects Can Gonorrhea Have On The Body?
- What Are All The Ways You Can Get Chlamydia?
- Time Frame After Contracting Herpes Before It Shows Up On An Std Test
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.