Dec 27, 2007
My brother is having throat problem. HE is HIV positive from 5 years. he is on complete liquid diet and due to throat problem, having fever also. pls advise what is should be the course of action, some expert contact details etc in India (Delhi).
Response from Dr. Daar
There are many things that can cause these kinds of symptoms and it really requires an direct examination, which I obviously can not do on line. If his primary provider can not determine what is wrong he should try to get referred to an Ear, Nose and Throat expert.
All the best to you and your brother.
- What Throat Problems Do Hiv Positive People Have?
- Blood In Semen After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Foreplay Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.