Dec 27, 2007
My brother is having throat problem. HE is HIV positive from 5 years. he is on complete liquid diet and due to throat problem, having fever also. pls advise what is should be the course of action, some expert contact details etc in India (Delhi).
Response from Dr. Daar
There are many things that can cause these kinds of symptoms and it really requires an direct examination, which I obviously can not do on line. If his primary provider can not determine what is wrong he should try to get referred to an Ear, Nose and Throat expert.
All the best to you and your brother.
- Do White Spots Mean I Have Hiv?
- Sore Throat During Seroconversion
- Muscle Ache After Anal Sex Bottom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Reused Needle Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.