Strategies for Treatment-Experienced HIVersStrategies for Treatment-Experienced HIVers

throat problem

My brother is having throat problem. HE is HIV positive from 5 years. he is on complete liquid diet and due to throat problem, having fever also. pls advise what is should be the course of action, some expert contact details etc in India (Delhi).

Response from Dr. Daar

There are many things that can cause these kinds of symptoms and it really requires an direct examination, which I obviously can not do on line. If his primary provider can not determine what is wrong he should try to get referred to an Ear, Nose and Throat expert.

All the best to you and your brother.

Weight gain