Nov 29, 2007
HIV since 2001, and three cocktails and I am down to my last regimen. It scares the hell out of me. One day i fell good and the next day I feel down. Trying to join Body Positive with a waiting list that is weeks long. Along with many issues I have to deal with is taking a toll on me. I feel tired, but at the same time I try to keep a positive mind.
Response from Dr. Horwath
Trying to remain positive is very important. No matter how difficult your situation, preserving a sense of hope can help you to continue to persevere.
SEVERE ITCHING from ATRIPLA?
sleep & HIV meds
- Can Blood Tests For Yearly Physical Find Hiv?
- What Precautions To Take For Syphilis At Home?
- What Is The Progression Of Gonorrhea?
- What Is The Percentage Of Teens That Have Had Chlamydia?
- What Is The Difference Between Genital Herpes And Shingles?
- What Effects Does Syphilis Have On Sterility And Infertility?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.