Strategies for Treatment-Experienced HIVersStrategies for Treatment-Experienced HIVers

trial med

I will be starting TMC114 and the clinical trial drug TMC125. My doctor wants to try me on another clinical trial med here in Canada and I don't remember the name of it. Would you know cause it's so hard to get ahold of my doctor? I haven't started my new regimend but once this other one comes in I will be starting soon. thank you

Response from Dr. Daar

There are many new medications in clinical trials at this time. It is extremely important that you not participate in any study until you are completely clear on what medications will be given, what is known about those drugs and what are the foreseeable risks. I encourage you and others to participate in clinical research but you need to make sure you are completely informed and comfortable with what you are doing.

Best, Eric

2nd opinion int.Karposi
Fasting and HIV