Jun 22, 2007
is fuzeon going to be available in pill form in near future?
Response from Dr. Daar
Fuzeon (T-20, enfuvirtide) must be taken as an injection. The company had been working on a form that might be taken less often, but an injection nonetheless.
Go for undetectable at any cost?
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Elisa
- Cold Feet After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Throat After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.