|red colored urine
Jun 8, 2007
hello doc, my friend tested hiv poz 9 mths ago. now she is under medications. the problem with her is that she is havin pain while urinating and color of urine is red. her medications include triomune, virodin, virocomb. what would be the cause of pain and red colored urine ? one more thing that the pain has become slightly mild than it was 2 days ago. thanks
Response from Dr. Daar
I think it is unlikely that her symptoms are related to her antiretroviral medications. I would be most concerned about a urinary tract infection; however, other things are also possible. She needs to be evaluated by her primary provider.
normal activities and VIH
Is it really necessary to change meds?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting AIDS From Tattoo?
- Sex With A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Psoriasis After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Kissing?
- Will Douching Get Rid Of This Brown Vaginal Discharge Causes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.