|Cost of standard commercial resistance test
Nov 18, 2006
Approximately, how much does a standard (genotype) commercial resistance test usually cost?
Response from Dr. Daar
This is a difficult question since testing varies a great deal from laboratory to laboratory and probably country to country. In the United States I generally hear of costs for genotype testing ranging from approximately $300-500.
- Is Runny Nose An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Is Swollen Lymph Nodes A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Tingling In Fingers An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Fever After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- How Do You Get Rid Of Vaginal Cysts?
- Just Because The Vagina Is Burning Doesn't Mean You Have An Std
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.