|Cost of standard commercial resistance test
Nov 18, 2006
Approximately, how much does a standard (genotype) commercial resistance test usually cost?
Response from Dr. Daar
This is a difficult question since testing varies a great deal from laboratory to laboratory and probably country to country. In the United States I generally hear of costs for genotype testing ranging from approximately $300-500.
- Coated Tongue After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Receiving Head Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Getting Head Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Ejaculation After Eating Food Made By Someone With HIV Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.