|Cost of standard commercial resistance test
Nov 18, 2006
Approximately, how much does a standard (genotype) commercial resistance test usually cost?
Response from Dr. Daar
This is a difficult question since testing varies a great deal from laboratory to laboratory and probably country to country. In the United States I generally hear of costs for genotype testing ranging from approximately $300-500.
- Does Hiv Cause Pain In Lymph Nodes Under Your Jaw?
- Can Hiv Be Passed Through Eyes?
- Odds Of Catching Hiv While Wearing A Condom
- Ethical Issues On Improper Disclosure Of Protected Health Information On Patients With Hiv Or Aids
- Hiv Transmission With Undetectable Viral Load
- Does Hiv Test Detect Syphilis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.