|can the hiv survive beyond the body temperature?
Nov 10, 2006
It is possible for the hiv/aids virus to survive outside the human body temperature and if so, for how long does it take?
Response from Dr. Daar
There are several studies that have shown that virus can persist and be infectious outside of the body for hours or even days in a moist environment.
undetectable and resistance
Babie and HIV positive mother
- Temperature For Hiv Virus To Survive
- Can Hiv Blood Survive In Freezing Temperatures?
- Can Hiv Blood Survive In Cold Temperatures?
- Pain In Urethra After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have
- Purple Spots After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.