|can the hiv survive beyond the body temperature?
Nov 10, 2006
It is possible for the hiv/aids virus to survive outside the human body temperature and if so, for how long does it take?
Response from Dr. Daar
There are several studies that have shown that virus can persist and be infectious outside of the body for hours or even days in a moist environment.
undetectable and resistance
Babie and HIV positive mother
- Can You Get Hiv If An Hiv Postive Person's Blood Touches Your Food?
- I Had Sex With Someone Who Had Hep C Does That Mean I Have It
- Can A Woman Get Hiv If The Man Didn't Come Inside Her?
- Can Neuropathy Cause Muscle Pain?
- Do Complete Blood Counts Include Hiv Testing?
- Maculopapular Rash And Hiv
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.