Nov 2, 2006
I heard that CSA54 can finally kill the hiv virus and no side affect.It is a good news for HIVer.Do you think when they can produce the pill to help Hiver?
Response from Dr. Daar
CSA54 is an novel compound in the early stages of clinical development. It will likely be years before it is known if this will be safe and effective for the treatment of HIV infection. While we can be optimistic, the reality is that most agents with early promise never make it into clinical practice. Only time will tell.
Work at USA
Hepatitis G, also known as GBV-C
- Is Hair Loss An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Oral Ulcers A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- HIV Infection Risk Sex With A Prostitute
- White Bumps On Penis After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts In Your Mouth?
- What Kind Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.