|Work at USA
Nov 2, 2006
Hi Doc Eric ! My name is Marcelo and I am from Sao Paulo/ Brazil. I would like to know how can I continue my treatment if I accept a legal job opportunity in USA ? I'm not in treatment yet but in the next 2 years exist the chance of beggining... Should I refuse this amazing opportunity ?? Thank you very much !
Response from Dr. Daar
Hi Marcelo, Treatment for HIV is widely available throughout much of the United States regardless of ability to pay. There are complex immigration issues for people with HIV coming to the United States that I would not have the expertise to advise you on; however, if you were able to immigrate to the United States you are likely to be able to access HIV treatment.
Is this true?
- Does HIV Cause Testicular Pain?
- Is Muscle Ache A Symptom Of HIV?
- Cold Feet After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Touching Period Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Sex With Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.