Strategies for Treatment-Experienced HIVersStrategies for Treatment-Experienced HIVers

your recent hbot answer

Dear Dr Daar, After reading your recent answer to a question about HBOT, I got curious about and tried to search through the NET. I got to the enclosed Uganda hospital site. It is not the first time I am informed about either peroxyde or other Oxygen molecules direct IV therapies. Please visit the following site and coment-http://www.curehiv.net/ All the best DG-Portugal

Response from Dr. Daar

Thank you for your post.

I reviewed the site you referred me to and find no detailed clinical data to support hyperbaric or other forms of oxygen therapy for HIV. I have also investigated this topic on my own and have not come across any data to demonstrate that this treatment has a role in the management of HIV infection. This does not mean it would not work, it is just that I am not aware of research data that supports its use for this indication at this time. Best, Eric

contre vir
Aptima HIV-1 RNA