|HBOT (hyperbaric oxygen therapy treatment) and HIV / AIDS
Sep 22, 2006
I've read bits and pieces about the positive effects of HBOT for both managing the progression of HIV and secondary infection related issues. What are you throughts?
Response from Dr. Daar
I am not aware of, nor have I been able to find any scientific data that suggests to me that there is documented value of HBOT in the management of HIV infection.
why do you say 6 months when everyone else says three for HIV testing????
- My Vagina Hurts And Has A Strange Smell Could It Be A Std
- Pricking Tingling Symptoms On Vagina
- 8 Week Test Negative Conclusive
- Accidental Intake Of A Double Dose Of HIV Medication
- Contact With Vaginal Fluids When Removing The Condom HIV Risk
- Do The Drugs Used For Pep Effect Antibody Test Results?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.