|guidlines for test
Sep 4, 2006
i had sex with stanger on 22nd of august 2006 . shoud i go for test now?
Response from Dr. Daar
Assuming you had unprotected sex I would suggest that you have HIV antibody testing performed now and then again in approximately 6, 12 and 24 weeks. Obviously the most important thing is to protect yourself in the future.
One more follow up
a new vaccine?
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Should I Get Tested
- Burning Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Touching Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Glands After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hep C From Kissing A Hep C Infected Person?
- Is Chlamydia In The Blood?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.