Strategies for Treatment-Experienced HIVersStrategies for Treatment-Experienced HIVers

lymph node swelling timetable

Dr. Daar

Can you tell me what percentage of people develop generalized lymph node swelling following HIV seroconversion. Also, can you tell me when it usually appears relative to time of infection or seroconversion? Thank You.

Response from Dr. Daar

Thank you for your post. It is not uncommon to have lymph nodes detected after HIV seroconversion; however, I would be reluctant to provide a specific number. When it occurs it often occurs during the seroconversion process. Regardless, the clinical relevance of this finding is not completely clear.

I hope that helps. Best, Eric

Am I Done?
ARS symptoms or lack of