Strategies for Treatment-Experienced HIVersStrategies for Treatment-Experienced HIVers

EFV and mass

If take EFV its can make us have mass at nipple or not? I have been like this after take EFV and my friend said many people get it .

A small percentage of persons taking a Sustiva baed regimen will develop breast tissue enlargement. The problem may be due to genetic sensitivity to the drugs, one of the other drugs in the regimen, the Sustiva, or some other medical condition or non-HIV drug that has been linked to breast tissue enlargement so an examination and evaluation is recommended. KH

HIV status
Mumps Outbreak- Immunize?