|Rehabilitation after hepatitis c treatment
May 4, 2006
what are the medications I have to take after finishing pegasys-ribaverin treatment for 48 weeks and the lab. tests shows negative (pcr test),I mean as a rehabilitation after treatment?
Response from Dr. Daar
The fact that you are undetectable at the end of treatment is great news and hopefully you will remain so when tested 6 months after having stopped therapy which would suggest a very high likelihood that you are cured of your HCV infection.
There really is not anything special to take or do after completing the 48 weeks of therapy for HCV infection. Most people feel better shortly after stopping the interferon and ribavirin and just feel increasingly stronger with time. I suggest you eat right, exercise and give it time.
Low T-cells and CD4%
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Picking Your Nose?
- Sex With A Prostitute Could I HAVE AIDS
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- Bloody Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dark Bumps After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.