May 3, 2006
CAN hiv cause B CELL lymphoma IN CHILDREN?
Response from Dr. Daar
Sadly, B cell lymphomas are one of the more common malignancies associated with HIV infection and can occur in adults and children. The good news is that most people do not get it, and those who do often respond to treatment.
question about hidden HIV
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Black Spots After Condom Broke Anal Worried I Have HIV
- Chest Cold After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Licking Anus Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.