|CCR5 inhibitors'any left?
Mar 27, 2006
Recently I have been reading news that many of the ccr5-inhibitors have been put on hold or shelved due liver issues/ Are any still in developement-if so-how many years-before we see them approved-Thx
Response from Dr. Young
Absolutely-- the Pfizer CCR5 inhibitor is moving right along. A quick search of TheBody.com's conference coverage should provide the recent updates. I'd suspect that the drug will be submitted to the FDA for formal review within 12-24 months. BY
mutations and resistance
Are Vitamines always necessary?
- Herpes During Seroconversion
- Is Itchy Skin A Symptom Of HIV?
- Black Spots After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Ear Infection After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.