|Resistance testing with undetectable viral load
Jan 30, 2006
I have heard that for resistance testing that one needs to have a viral load, is this true?
Response from Dr. Pierone
- Seroconverting After Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Burning Red Spots After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Groin Pain After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Touching Dried Semen Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.