|Resistance testing with undetectable viral load
Jan 30, 2006
I have heard that for resistance testing that one needs to have a viral load, is this true?
Response from Dr. Pierone
- Is Penis Discharge An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Sex With A Prostitute
- Burning Urethra After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Genital Rubbing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.