|CCR5:: WHEN COMING IN MARKET FOR OPEN USE?
Dec 17, 2005
ITS NICE TO CONTACT U AFTER A LONG TIME. I GOT BUSY IN MY STUDIES FOR FINAL PROF PART1 EXAM THESE DAYS. SOME DAYS BEFORE, I HEARD ABOUT THE INTERESTING --VIROC GROUP OF MEDS( CCR5 BLOCKERS)AND TODAY I COME TO U WITH SOME Q ABOUT IT.
1. HOW LONG IS IT GOING TO TAKE FOR APLA, VICRI, AND MARAVIROC TO COME IN THE OPEN MARKET ?
2. WHAT WOULD BE THEIR APPROX COST? SO MUCH COSTLY LIKE FUZEON?
3. WHAT AB APLAVIROC? IS IT NO MORE PROCEEDING FOR HEPATOTOXICITY ?
4. AND IN FINE , HOW WOULD I UTTER THE DRUG-- MARAVIROC? IN THIS WAY:: MA-RA-VI-ROK? OR MA-RA-VI-RO-SEE?
WELL, TODAY I FINISH HERE.I WILL WAIT FOR UR ANSWERS. HOPE, U R HAVING COLORFUL DAYZ WITH HEALTHY MIND n PHYSIQUE. TAKE CARE. BYE!
-- TITAS (MBBS STUDENT IN INDIA)
Response from Mr. Kurtyka
For a current summary of the entry inhibitor class of ARV agents, please check out this link on thebody.com for a nice overview created by Project Inform:
Unfortunately it is premature to predict a date when any of the agents will appear on the market and what their cost will be. Just about every new agent that is approved is more expensive than it's predecessor, but this information is never known until the time the drug comes to market. Your first pronunciation of 'maraviroc' is correct! Good luck with your studies...
Fuzeon for 20 months = less than 50 copies
- What Is The Meaning Chlamydia Igg Test Positive?
- What Happens If I'm Sexually Active With Chlamydia?
- What Can Help Genital Warts?
- What Are The Warning Signs Of Gonorrhea And Chlamydia?
- Ways To Get Herpes Without Having Sex
- Time Frame After Contracting Herpes Before It Shows Up On An Std Test
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.