Strategies for Treatment-Experienced HIVersStrategies for Treatment-Experienced HIVers

hiv positive man

Since February 1994 I am HIV positive. I have antiretroviral treatment the last 10 years. Im very typical with my cure and a good enough compliance but the last six years my CD4 cells are very low and the virus load is high. My present medications are : fuzeon-stocrin-viread-zerit-norvir-reyataz. I have fever for a very long time and a great many of examinations cant find anything to treat.. My general conditions are in a very good health except a discomfort due to fever. firstly I would want to ask you if exists certain other treatment even trial.i am durable in a lot of treatments before from fuzeon. and second which examinations it might make more in order to I find the microbe that me pesters last six months. thank you in advance!!!!

Response from Mr. Kurtyka

Based on your syntax and medications, I am guessing you are from somewhere in Europe. I do not know of a resource that might helpful in finding appropriate clinical studies that might be of benefit for you. Since you are on mega-HAART, I assume you are being cared for by a very experienced HIV specialist. I would think he or she might be able to suggest an appropriate infectious disease specialist to help identify the source of your fever and/or a clinical trial site that might have additional antiretroviral options for you. Best of luck to you!

Shingles-like Skin Pain
if symptoms of aids appear and tests say negative...