Strategies for Treatment-Experienced HIVersStrategies for Treatment-Experienced HIVers

fusion to oral form?

Hello On a recent visit to my H.I.V. doctor.My nurse practitioner mentioned that in the near future.(by the way that appt. date was Oct.24 2005)They will be starting a new protocol putting t-20 fusion into an oral form. Have you heard anything about this? Sincereley John L

Response from Mr. Kurtyka

John,

I am not specifically aware of a study protocol for oral Fuzeon that is ready for clinical trial. It may be, but I have not heard of it. however, there are other entry inhibitors that are already in clinical studies and they are in an oral form.

DK

HIV TESTING
PLEASE ANSWER ME