|fusion to oral form?
Nov 28, 2005
Hello On a recent visit to my H.I.V. doctor.My nurse practitioner mentioned that in the near future.(by the way that appt. date was Oct.24 2005)They will be starting a new protocol putting t-20 fusion into an oral form. Have you heard anything about this? Sincereley John L
Response from Mr. Kurtyka
I am not specifically aware of a study protocol for oral Fuzeon that is ready for clinical trial. It may be, but I have not heard of it. however, there are other entry inhibitors that are already in clinical studies and they are in an oral form.
PLEASE ANSWER ME
- Is Dry Cough An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Is Sore Throat An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Thrush A Symptom Of Ars?
- Swollen Lymph Nodes Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Chest Cold After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.