Mar 22, 2005
has there been any advance in the studies for a "once a week injection" of T20? i have been injecting for a year and a half and my skin is turning into leather from the nodes.
Response from Mr. Kurtyka
I am not aware of any efforts being made to develop a once weekly Fuzeon product. There are however a number of other entry inhibitors that are in various stages of clinical development. There were several promising reports presented at the Feb 2005 Retrovirus (CROI) meeting in Boston. You can search the abstracts from the meeting at the CROI website. TheBody also has a great CROI summary (see link below).
--dk CROI 2005
Fuzeon Travel Info
- Fever After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Floaters After Touching Open Wound Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Sharing Dildos Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Touching A Bloody Scab Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Topping With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Muscle Ache After Performing Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.