Strategies for Treatment-Experienced HIVersStrategies for Treatment-Experienced HIVers

T20 advancements?

has there been any advance in the studies for a "once a week injection" of T20? i have been injecting for a year and a half and my skin is turning into leather from the nodes.

j.a.

Response from Mr. Kurtyka

JA,

I am not aware of any efforts being made to develop a once weekly Fuzeon product. There are however a number of other entry inhibitors that are in various stages of clinical development. There were several promising reports presented at the Feb 2005 Retrovirus (CROI) meeting in Boston. You can search the abstracts from the meeting at the CROI website. TheBody also has a great CROI summary (see link below).

--dk CROI 2005

Fuzeon Travel Info
Boils