Mar 22, 2005
has there been any advance in the studies for a "once a week injection" of T20? i have been injecting for a year and a half and my skin is turning into leather from the nodes.
Response from Mr. Kurtyka
I am not aware of any efforts being made to develop a once weekly Fuzeon product. There are however a number of other entry inhibitors that are in various stages of clinical development. There were several promising reports presented at the Feb 2005 Retrovirus (CROI) meeting in Boston. You can search the abstracts from the meeting at the CROI website. TheBody also has a great CROI summary (see link below).
--dk CROI 2005
Fuzeon Travel Info
- Should You Drink Prune Juice If You Have Hep C?
- Probability Of Hiv Transmission With Condom
- Will Chlamydia Show Up Within 3 Weeks Unprotected Sex?
- What Should I Expect Once I Take An Antibiotic For My Chlamydia?
- What Percentage Of People In The World Have Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Over The Counter Products Can Help Prevent Bacterial Vaginosis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.