Strategies for Treatment-Experienced HIVersStrategies for Treatment-Experienced HIVers

Mail order

Do mail order pharmacies have Fuzeon or do you have to get it from a local one? I checked with my mail order pharmacy last year and they didn't have it at all.

thank you.

Response from Mr. Kurtyka

When Fuzeon first came to market, it was only available through a centralized distribution program. It is now available through traditional pharmacies. One of my patients was recently able to obtain his Fuzeon supply through a mail order pharmacy (saving a lot of money and less frequent shipments). I can't tell you that all mail order pharmacies have it, but I suspect the majority do.

My recommendation is check with your specific mail order pharmacy again and hopefully you will find it readily available.

-- Don

FUZEON SUPPORT GROUP AT YAHOO
Meds for those with few options