Aug 1, 2004
Do mail order pharmacies have Fuzeon or do you have to get it from a local one? I checked with my mail order pharmacy last year and they didn't have it at all.
Response from Mr. Kurtyka
When Fuzeon first came to market, it was only available through a centralized distribution program. It is now available through traditional pharmacies. One of my patients was recently able to obtain his Fuzeon supply through a mail order pharmacy (saving a lot of money and less frequent shipments). I can't tell you that all mail order pharmacies have it, but I suspect the majority do.
My recommendation is check with your specific mail order pharmacy again and hopefully you will find it readily available.
FUZEON SUPPORT GROUP AT YAHOO
Meds for those with few options
- Blisters After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Neuropathy After Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.