Dec 31, 2004
Can Zovirax help get rid of genital warts?
Response from Dr. Lee
Zovirax is an antiviral that treats Herpes viruses. It does not have a known effect on the cause of gential warts which is the Human Papilloma Virus (HPV).
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Effects Of Smoking Addiction On Peripheral Neuropathy
- In Hiv Does White Blood Cells Or Red Blood Cells Have To Do With Hiv
- Dry Skin And Hiv
- What's The Difference Between Mouth Herpes And Mouth Blisters?
- What Is The Difference Between Herpes And Shingles?
- Symptoms Of Shingles In The Throat
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.