Dec 31, 2004
Can Zovirax help get rid of genital warts?
Response from Dr. Lee
Zovirax is an antiviral that treats Herpes viruses. It does not have a known effect on the cause of gential warts which is the Human Papilloma Virus (HPV).
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- White Discharge Gonorrhea
- Which Cells Are Affected By Herpes?
- What If I Have A Low Level Of Hpv?
- What Do Genital Warts Look Like When They First Appear?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Or Warts From A Safe Exposure With A Prostitute?
- Treatment Of Chlamydia How Long Before Symptoms Gone
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.