Dosing time adjustment?

Hi... I began treatment about a month ago with once-daily sustiva & Epzicom. I developed a hypersensitivity rash to epzicom on day 12 and was switched to Truvada. Rash was gone in 2 days. My 2 week labs were fantastic: VL from 330,000 to 2250 and cd4 from 270 to 457 after just 2 weeks. I'm hoping this success can be continued with Truvada. My problem is that I started my dosing too early in the evening, made earlier by the fall time change. The dizziness attributed to sustiva has made evening activities difficult. Is there a way I can safely delay evening dosing from 9:30pm to about 11pm? I know these drugs are sensitive and I don't want to risk resistance, but I need a social life!

Response from Dr. Lee

Certainly you can move the dosing. It is good you are being so careful about the timing of doses. How about moving the dose by 1/2 hour each night to a later time? That should not be a problem.

Be well.

What can I expect?
Replacement for AZT