post op hiv+ MTF has question

I would like to know how much of a risk I am to my hiv- boyfriend. He wants to have unprotected sex with me because I don't have normal vaginal lubricating glands (I have to use lubricants)and he seems to think I would be very low risk to give him hiv. He has performed oral sex on me and I on him many times and he's always tested negative (we check every 6 months). I know there is always a risk but I would like to hear your opinion.

Response from Dr. Lee

Your boyfriend has a point in that HIV is less likely to be found in high levels in fluids such as sweat which is your primary body fluid in your surgically-fashioned vagina. It is not possible to actually quantify the risk, but it probably is lower than anal or vaginal sex with the presence of other body fluids such as mucous (secreted from anal and vaginal glands)or semen. Remember that you are also at some risk, particularly from other infectious diseases which may increase the rapidity of HIV progression. In addition, if he should convert to HIV+, you would be re-exposed through the virus carried in his semen. IE be careful. Be well.

Struggling Tcell count
What Triggers..