Combivir and Viramune
Aug 23, 2004
Response from Dr. Lee
This is a twice daily regimen, PLEASE, please don't mess with it. If you really want a once daily regimen, there are some available. Obviously if you change medicines you may have different side effects. Check with your doc.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Effect Of Syphilis If Left Untreated?
- What Else Causes Genital Warts Other Then Hpv?
- What Causes Recurrent Bacterial Vaginosis Infections?
- What Are The Long Term Effects Of Histoplasmosis?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Aids Or Hpv From Open Mouth Kissing?
- What Age Group Is Most Affected By Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.