Zerit + Kaletra vs. Emtriva + Kaletra
Apr 25, 2004
Is that good enough to limit the development of lipoatrophy or should I also replace Kaletra? What would you suggest replacing Kaletra with?
My VL is undetectable and CD4 of about 600.
Response from Dr. Boyle
I'm puzzled, Coviracil and Emtriva are the same medication, i.e., emtricitabine. If your doctor has you on the regimen you indicate, then you need to call him right away to discuss that.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Percentage Of Teens That Have Had Chlamydia?
- What Do Shingles Look Like When They First Start?
- What Do Genital Herpes Look Like When They First Start?
- What Do Doctors Give You For Shingles?
- What Can Hpv Be Mistaken For In Women?
- Time Frame For Before Herpes Shows Up On An Std Test
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.