|Boosting AIDS/HIV patients immune systems thru Chiropractic care
Mar 10, 2004
My question is; can you refer me to any "studies" or "research" that I can read regarding how Chiropractic Care boosts the immune systems of AIDS/HIV patients? I personnally have AIDS and am currently seeing a chiropractor for other reasons, but I have noticed a dramatic increase in my T-cell count and other vital statistical info.
| Response from Dr. Boyle
I am unaware of any research that has shown this and a quick search failed to show anything. You can search at this address for information: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Aids Attack What Cells In The Immune System
- Changes Immune System When A Hiv Patients Become Aids Patient
- What Changes The Immune System When A Patient Is Hiv And Develops Into Aids?
- What Has Changes In The Immune System When A Hiv Patient Becomes An Aids Patient?
- Changes In The Immune System When An Hiv Patient Becomes Aids
- Hiv Aids And The Immune System
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.