Feb 25, 2004
I recently relocate to a different city. I was taking bactrium,however, I didn't refill my prescription after I ran out. If I start taking them again will I incur any side-effects. I am without a physcian because my job has not start. So I thought I would ask you all.
Response from Dr. Lee
Rarely are there side-effects associated with resuming Bactrim. If your counts are low, it is probably advisable to get back on this medicine to prevent infection, especially Pneumocystis Pneumonia.
Entering Study/Stopping Treatment/IL-2
replacement for Crixivan?
- Black Spots After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Protected Anal Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Staph Infection In The Vaginal Area
- Antigen P24 2 Weeks After Exposure
- Can A Cbc Indicate Any Sign Of Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.