Feb 25, 2004
I recently relocate to a different city. I was taking bactrium,however, I didn't refill my prescription after I ran out. If I start taking them again will I incur any side-effects. I am without a physcian because my job has not start. So I thought I would ask you all.
Response from Dr. Lee
Rarely are there side-effects associated with resuming Bactrim. If your counts are low, it is probably advisable to get back on this medicine to prevent infection, especially Pneumocystis Pneumonia.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dizziness After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Sex With Hooker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Testicles After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Does Wart Remover Work For The Genital Warts?
- Trimethoprim Std
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.