Gynecomasta - your advise please

I had inquireda about the lump on my left breast and I didn't think you answered the whole question. My doc tells me it is fat redistribuiton and should resolve with the drug switch I made (Sustive, AZT and Abacavir) I replace d4T with AZT. What can I do to treat this lump which is bothering me alot. Any suggestions other than surgical removal?

Response from Dr. Boyle

The only other treatment that has been definitely shown to reduce fat accumulation is human growth hormone. If it is established that that is what is the cause of your problem, and you don't want to wait to see if the medication change helps or undergo surgical removal, you should discuss this option with your doctor.

Viread VS AZT
Please help - changing from Combivir/Norvir