Viread VS AZT

I am taking Combivir and Viramune for 2,5 years now, I have no side effect yet, as I am worried on AZT longterm effect my docter asked me to consider viread instead of AZT. Is this a good choice,or should I think, if it works don't try to fix it.Also I am worried about longterm use of Viread and the state of my bones. My VL in <50 and cd4 480. He is recomending it in a once a day dose with 300mg of 3TC(once a day) and 400mg of nevirapine(once a day) tnxs in advance

Response from Dr. Lee

You did not list what long-term effects you are concerned about, or why your doctor has made this change recommendation. In fact, you are currently on a regimen with relatively few long-term effects.

Since you are apparently doing so well, it is difficult to see any advantage for the switch you are considering. If it works (in this case- relatively well), why try to fix it?

Impetigo
Gynecomasta - your advise please