Sep 26, 2003
Dr Boyle, I've two questions:
1 It's usual to see only a vesicular rash during phi without fever or any other symptom?
2 If occurs it means that the infected naive will be more sensible to develop rashes during the treatments for hiv (ex if he starts or switch a treatment)?
Thanks (sorry for my bad english)
| Response from Dr. Boyle
The presentation of PHI can be quite variable, so it is possible, but not common, to have just a rash with little else. This does not mean, however, that drug tolerance will be more difficult.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Cold Feet After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Touching Vaginal Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.