interpreting a previous post
Aug 11, 2003
When you say a person is likely to lead a RELATIVELY normal life in quality and duration. I dont understand what you mean by relatively. DO you mean close to hiv negative people?
Response from Dr. Boyle
Exactly, other than having to take a few pills in the morning, HIV-infected people should be able to live exactly like everybody else. Of course, safer sex remains necessary, but that's true for HIV-negative people too.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dizziness After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Ejaculation After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Rash After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Can Hepatitis B Test Return A False Positive?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.