Aug 3, 2003
IF EACH OF MY COMBOS LAST UNTIL ANOTHER FULLY SUPPRESSIVE REGIMEN IS AVAILABLE WILL I LIVE A NORMAL LIFESPAN OR WILL I LIKELY DIE OF AIDS EVEN THOUGH MY VIRUS HAS BEEN CONTROLLED?
| Response from Dr. Boyle
Under the scenario you describe, it is likely that you would live a normal life.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Does Herpes Feel Like In Women?
- What Can You Take After You Have Shingles To Keep From Getting It Again?
- Ways To Get Herpes Without Having Sex
- Type Of Doctor That Treats Gonorrhea
- The Risk Of Catching Gonorrhea From A Single Act Of Sexual Intercourse
- Syphilis And White Blood Cell Count
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.