|Fuzeon Side Effects
Apr 7, 2003
Hi Dr. Boyle, I am currently fighting hyperlipidemia on my current cocktail. I was curious to know if T-20 has side effects that affect your cholesterol and triglycerides? Thank you. Todd
| Response from Dr. Boyle
None are known at this point and overall Fuzeon (enfuvirtide, T-20) appears to have little systemic toxicity.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Painful Red Spots After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus Linked To Osteoarthritis
- Can I Get Hepatitis C From A Bite Wound?
- 20 Week Negative Hiv Test
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.