Failing on T-20

I have failed on taking the T-20 after taking for 82 months.VL/449,000 t/207. My question is what to do now that I have failed on this regimen? I am still on my other meds, zerit,viread,angeanase,novir. this drugs are recycled .

Response from Dr. Boyle

I'm sure you mean 82 weeks, not months, but now that you have failed T-20 it is probably best to discontinue it. A recent study indicated that sensitivity to T-1249, a fusion inhibitor that is in development, is affected by the time you are on a failing T-20 regimen, and you may want to try to preserve that option for the future. As far as the rest of the regimen, your resistance testing needs to be repeated and your options to put together another regimen needs to be considered. If you are still getting significant immunologic benefit from this regimen and tolerating it well, and if you have few other treatment options, you might stay on it despite the relatively high viral load. This is a very individualized and complicated decision, and you should spend some time with your doctor reviewing your options and making a decision about what is best for you.

Co-infected with HBV. Please help.
following up on your request