News Alert > HIV Relapse in Cured Mississippi Child

lympnodes

my son is now 2 1/2 yrs. When he was 7months he got his first lump on his scalp. At 8months he got his second on his neck just behind his left ear. At 6 months is when he started to get sick, all the time. since he's had several more show up, in his groin and his colon. All are still present and swell up when he gets sick. The doctors call it lymphoid-hyperplasia. I'm concerned that they aren't doing everything that they can. My son is now in his 13th week of chronic diarrea. What do i need to do to get some answers. Smthing is definatley wrong. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. thank-you, rebekah

Response from Dr. Boyle

You don't mention HIV and therefore I presume he has been tested for this and is negative. If you are unhappy with the care your son is receiving you should seek out other medical advice. A local academic medical center (a hospital that is university affiliated) may be a good starting point.

zerit and videx
Is this regime OK?