Sustiva and false Positive

I am currently on Sustiva and Combivir for about 1 1/2 year.

T-s up from 138 to 300. VL from 500,000 to undetected.

I might be getting a new job that requires drug testing. I have read the Sustiva can return false positives for THC. If the company that I might be working for has a zero tolerance policy for drugs how can I address this. Should I change meds, I do not want to as this regimen has been quite good for me.

Any suggestions?

Response from Dr. Boyle

Some less specific screening tests for THC may show false-positive results when the person being tested is on Sustiva/Stocrin (efavirenz). I usually send a letter explaining this to the employer and it is not a problem; however, another way to handle this is to request a more specific test (check the Sustiva/Stocrin package insert or call the test manufacturer). I would not advise that you change a regimen that is working well for you and that you are tolerating well.

Should I switch Meds?
Stopped Meds, Now I'm always going