|how does pressure on fusion
Oct 16, 2002
Dear doctors, It seems HIV can be easily killed by heating. Has anybody done research how the pressure or vaccum affects the virus fusion and on HAART etc.? People can survive under some degree of pressure or vacuum, therefore, if a tiny change of the shape and volume of the virus or the infected cell or the blocked and unblocked enzyme can have some surprisingly benefit, it may be another way to treat the disease. Thank you. Mark
| Response from Dr. Boyle
There is active research in many areas, but I have not heard of this one. Even if it worked in the laboratory, people can't live in a vacuum, so I'm not sure it's a realistic treatment option.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Black Spots After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Chest Cold After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Floaters After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Sharing Vibrators Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.