|PLEASE PLEASE FROM VIETNAM
Aug 25, 2002
Dear Doc, To be quick, I am just wondering how rare is it to test negative at 3 month and positive at 6 Month????? How many people?? I am really freaking out??
| Response from Dr. Cohen
Hey Emmanuel - Good Morning... to Vietnam.
The tests we use are very good - nearly perfect -- at seeing HIV by month 3. There is little if any reason to expect new news at month 6 that didn't show up before then.
We have a forum on here geared to testing issues for more details...
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blood In Urine After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Herpes After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Licking Anus Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Testicles After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.