Aug 1, 2002
Could ddI chewable tablets be taken once a day?
Response from Dr. Aberg
Yes, but only the 200 mg tablet can be used because of the amount of buffer in the tablet. Videx does come in a new capsule formulation which is made for once daily dosing. Unless you have difficulty swallowing capsules, you may want to consider switching to the new formulation.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can U Get Hiv Through A Dried Up Cut?
- Will Two People Infected With Genital Herpes Make Each Others Herpes Worse?
- Will There Ever Be A Cure For Hpv Genital Warts Infection?
- When Is Hpv Most Transmittable?
- When Can One Use Topical Skin Care On Dry Shingles?
- Viral Infection Throat And Shingles
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.