Aug 1, 2002
Could ddI chewable tablets be taken once a day?
Response from Dr. Aberg
Yes, but only the 200 mg tablet can be used because of the amount of buffer in the tablet. Videx does come in a new capsule formulation which is made for once daily dosing. Unless you have difficulty swallowing capsules, you may want to consider switching to the new formulation.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Penis After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Loose Stool After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore On Penis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.