Aug 1, 2002
Could ddI chewable tablets be taken once a day?
Response from Dr. Aberg
Yes, but only the 200 mg tablet can be used because of the amount of buffer in the tablet. Videx does come in a new capsule formulation which is made for once daily dosing. Unless you have difficulty swallowing capsules, you may want to consider switching to the new formulation.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Type Of Specialist To See Regarding Shingles?
- What Nerves Does Herpes Affect?
- What Does The Discharge Of Chlamydia Look Like?
- What Does A Herpes Rash Look Like?
- What Are The Different Types Of Herpes Zosters Or Shingles?
- The Risk Of Catching Gonorrhea From A Single Act Of Sexual Intercourse
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.