Not a Question, but a request

Sorry, but I couldn't find any other place to send my request to. I think this site is just great. The information I become here has helped me over and over again. But what I miss on this site is an easy to follow cross reference when it comes to side effects of the drugs I'm taking. I recently had to change my therapy and would have liked to be able to simply look up for example Viramune - common side effects; things to watch out for; maybe even statements from others who have gotten past the initial stages and what they did to make it easier.

For example, I developed a rash and my doc prescribed cortizone. But what he didn't say is that despite the cortizone the symptoms would still hang around for about a week. What he also didn't mention was ways to ease the symptoms - like ice packs etc. stuff that I had to find out for myself...

I don't want to bother the experts with a question every time I have to change therapies and would really appreciate it if you guyz could look into maybe developing this kind of a user easy service?

your humble servant :)

Response from Dr. Boyle

Good suggestion. There are, of course, other websites where you can get this information including HIVandHepatitis.com. Good Luck.

DDI vs D4T
side effects