Could I only take Trizivir?

I have been taking Norvir,Fortovase,Ziagen and Zerit for two years, Ibeen undetectable since I started this treatment but now I feel is time to change to something not that strong.My cd4 are in 1020 and lees than 50 copies of the virus in my blood. Since I already took 3TC and AZT. What do you think about taking Trizivir only?

Response from Dr. Boyle

Several studies have clearly shown that patients who have previously been treated with AZT are at signifcantly higher risk of failing a Trizivir regimen. Therefore, I would be reluctant to switch you to Trizivir. If you want to simplify your regimen, you might consider using a non-nucleoside, such as Sustiva/Stocrin (efavirenz), together with Ziagen and Zerit (so long, of course, as you haven't already been on it and failed).

Adding Viracept to my actual regime of Zerit and Epivir
Combivir and Sustiva