May 19, 2002
I am taking 3 sustiva pills at night. I read somwhere there will be a new drug that will combine the 3 into one pill. Is that true? Thank you.
Response from Dr. Aberg
Yes, Sustiva (efavirenz, EFV) is available as one 600 mg capsule so you only need to take one pill at night!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- If I Had Unprotected Sex With An Hiv Positive Woman What Are The Odds That I Am Infected?
- Buffalo Hump On Back Of Head
- Can I Get Hiv If I Touched The Infected Person's Bloody Finger?
- Hiv And Feeling Numbness
- How Long Can The Hiv Virus Live In The Atmosphere?
- Can You Get Hiv From Just Touching The Vagina?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.