Transporting medication

I am on Sustiva, Zerit and Videx. Due to my work schedule, I am often out-of-state when I need to obtain a new supply. And it's much easier to just have my Rx refilled at my base pharmacy as moving perscriptions is a time consuming task. The Patient Insert says that the storage temp is around 77 with excursions of 59 - 86 (Sustiva). Will shipping these medications via carriers like FedEx or the mail cause a problem? I see several Rx services which say they will use the mail. I fly for a living and I know the cargo holds planes often go below 50. Then there is the question of the mail service radiating mail at some locations for Anthtrax. Thank you for your advice.

Response from Dr. Boyle

Shipping the medications should generally not be a problem, but I would be careful about shipping them in the summer to a particularly hot place, especially if they are going to sit for a while.

Where are the studies for long-term interruption?
Unable to take medicines due to illness.