fat in neck

I need your help in finding a doctor that can help me remove the deposits of fat in my neck in nyc, I have GHI and blue cross Ins I went to a doctor to memove it but he only remove some of it not all the pain I have in my neck is getting bad please help me.

Response from Dr. Cohen

Well this is a hard one to answer. NYC is a big place and there are lots and lots of physicians who are good at HIV care. You certainly should have a primary care doctor who can help you in this search. You can also do some calling around - if you don't know anyone else who is HIV+ to start the networking, you can try some of the Centers that support people - such as the Gay Mens Health Crises in lower Manhattan. Some of the physicians in these forums on the Body web site also practice in New York (and this forum only picks the "best"...!) so there are some leads to go with. Hope they work.

But it is fair to say that lipodystrophy and surgery are sometimes less than fully satisfying - the fat is hard to remove and can reaccumulate. So while it is worth searching for someone you have confidence in - it may be a struggle to fix this problem.

HOW LONG WILL I BE HEALTHY???
How could a therapeutic vaccine work?